·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Are you looking for something that can be one and two point? I run a two point padded VCAS and I love it. I do league shooting that ranges from 2-3 hours in the evenings after work and I have no complaints with the Blue Force slings. Very comfirtable and supports the weight of the rifle well.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you looking for something that can be one and two point? I run a two point padded VCAS and I love it. I do league shooting that ranges from 2-3 hours in the evenings after work and I have no complaints with the Blue Force slings. Very comfirtable and supports the weight of the rifle well.
Thanks Kev. Two point. Do you have a link for a great price. :)

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM and Kev

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Amazon.com : Magpul Industries MS3- Multi Mission Sling System fits Gen 2, Coyote Brown : Sports & Outdoors

Does this Magpul sling work well with the 17. If so why or if not any sugestions would be great.

Ares Huskey Expeditioinary EWS MkII sling(now an issued item for highscpeed USMC guys) is the best sling I have ever used, They have an adapter that allows it to be used as a 1 or 2 point sling and it's a heck of a DMR sling to boot.

Huskey MII EWS Sling - Ares Armor

http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/2to1point-triglide

Made right there in Oceanside by prior service marines and better than anything I have ever used for $62

·
Registered
6,719 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
After trying more slings than I can count I ended with the VTac sling, similar in design to the VCAS but I prefer the cam buckle slide adjustment. It's an easy one handed adjustment, you keep your firing grip on the rifle and with support hand pull the tab and the weight of the rifle assists in adjusting the sling.

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
I have the LaRue/VTAC for both the 16 and the 17. Coupled with the PMM mounts, I'm very happy with the set-up.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM and Kev

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
Dude that QD mount is what I was looking for. Makes the SCAR catch up with the rest of AR's. Another $31.00 OTD though. LOL
Yeah but it's money well spent. Plus $31 in the SCAR world is like $2 in the real world.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah but it's money well spent. Plus $31 in the SCAR world is like $2 in the real world.
I'm sorry I was wrong. It's $31.00 + $36.00. lol

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts

I hate you.

Because youre right.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reactions: Kev and Spilz

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I'll vote for the padded V-Tac sling. I'm a huge fan, and have been running them for years on M4s, ARs, SCARs and everything else. Pricey, but totally worth it. Seriously, I think I own 6 of them in various colors.

VTAC Padded 2 Point Sling

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
The only thing I would add is take a look at the new Magpul QDM swivel. I added a new Vickers with these and work a lot easier for me especially taking the sling off with my fat fingers. Get on Blue Force's e-mail list it isn't often but they just had a 15% off last weekend if/when you want something else from them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts