FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted a pic of my sling on another thread - buy what slings is everyone else using here?

Post up some pics of what you are using :) 8)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm using the Blackhawk sling but I have changed it around. This sling uses 2 HK style sling ends. Instead of connecting both ends of the sling on the back I moved the upper one to a HK sling adaptor that I got from GG&G that is mounted on the weaver base on the side of the gun below the sight. Ahead of that I have GG&G's M3 Tac light adaptor so I can slide my M3 on and off real easy. It is a slick setup. I take pics and get them posted.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice setup :)

At first I thought that was the new laser on the front of the rail (there is 1 that is very small, and has a rail on it that allows U to attach something else on top.

Anyway, nice setup.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have looked at those lasers and that is a great idea and it would be great on this gun.
With this set up the front connection point goes from the gun up over my left shoulder down across my back and attaches to the rear of the gun under my right arm.
The light mount puts my M3 in just the right spot so I can run it with my left thumb.

·
Registered
76 Posts
P90/PS90 SLINGS

If anyone is interested in seeing the URBAN-E.R.T. SLINGS being installed on an FS2000 & PS90 by FNH USA Instructors, Please visit the link below. FNH USA, LLC is currently in the T&E phase with our slings for the F2000/FS2000 & P90/PS90 weapons. This is the video that they made to send to the various instructors who are to evaluate the slings.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mCzx3hUnNi/work/?action=view&current=slingvid.flv

And please goto;
http://www.urbanertslings.com/slinin.html,
to see a practical demonstration of a dynamic entry utilizing the URBAN-E.R.T. slings, and the demonstration of the various features of the URBAN-E.R.T Slings.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I called ERT for one of there slings today the guy was real cool helped me out with my order even waited on the phone when my IE stoped working and till i downloaded firefox so they get a A+ for customer service. :!:

·
Registered
857 Posts
thanks -

It's very nice. I just can't figure out why gun lasers are so expensive
sometimes i want to just tape one of those $5 key chain lasers on my gun
they seem just as powerful

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is the same w/ any niche product. I have a piece of plastic holding my light on my PS90 - is it worth $30? Hell no. :p

U can buy a pocket laser for $10. It's because it is a speciality item.

I did pay just $30 for my BSA laser w/ pressure switch. Works great. Good enough for me.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I agree - my $30 bsa red dot works great on my Beretta
I like the laser/lights that have the thumb switches - i don't really like the pressure pads with the wires

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wlcohen said:
I agree - my $30 bsa red dot works great on my Beretta
I like the laser/lights that have the thumb switches - i don't really like the pressure pads with the wires
Well, normally I am the same. But so far, I am the only one I have seen to have set the wire up the way I did. So, it REALLY is WAY out of the way unless I want it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm using the Blackhawk sling but I have changed it around. This sling uses 2 HK style sling ends. Instead of connecting both ends of the sling on the back I moved the upper one to a HK sling adaptor that I got from GG&G that is mounted on the weaver base on the side of the gun below the sight.
I'm thinking about doing the same thing you have. I just like the Blackhawk sling for it's simplicity. However, I'm worried about how secure it is in the back. Have you had any problems with it sliding, moving around or coming off?

·
Registered
636 Posts

I love This ERT sling.

No b.s. it is best one i have got so far!

·
Registered
8 Posts
slings HK MP5/HK 94

Was circling on all the options for a sling when I found my old HK MP5/HK94 sling (O.D. canvas 1") . Threaded it thru the factory butt hole (it fits!) , around the outside, and thru the hole at the rear of the sight mount ( underneath the rear of the sight and above the mag, would this be a two point?). Cinched it up so it hangs just below my sternum at a horizontal position for either an across the chest carry or can be swiveled laterally for the conventional spray and pray position. When carried with muzzle slightly forward & down the butt fits comfortably in the armpit and can be swiveled up to the shoulder pocket for sighted position quickly without losing contact pit to shoulder . Swiveled to the back it is comfortably out of the way, yet still easily & quickly accessible. Of course, this is with minimal clothing and may have to be loosened up a bit with bulkier/ winter clothes. Of course if I had ever learned/ figure out the HK quick release clip setup this would probably and neatly take care of that situation. It doesn't get in the way of any of the sight rails or operation of mag release,and even seems to help guide reinsertion. Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just received my Urban-E.R.T. sling. I can't wait to get to the range. The quality is amazing and it seemed like they shipped it before I placed the order...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts