FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post here and of course it's a question. Is there a collapsible stock for the SLP? I've tried the typical internet searches and haven't found any. I don't know if this would be illegal for some stupid reason (imported, semi-auto, assault weapon). I'm thinking of buying an 18'" barreled SLP for a camp gun and would like a collapsible stock for easier storage in the trailer. I've found collapsible stocks for the pump guns but not the autos. Thank you in advance for any wisdom you can impart.

Mark

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since a portion of the action extends into the stock you will never (from what I understand of the design) be able to install a full folder on these shotguns. Maybe some sort/type of CAR15 collapsible stock made specifically for the FN SLP, but not a complete folder. There are federal rules for adding imported parts to such weapons but if it were an American manufactured part you could install about any such parts you want. So as far as I have seen there's nothing right now. I far more want a forearm with Picatinny rail and re-located front sling post so I can mount a Streamlight zenon light I have

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info..... I'll just keep waiting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts