FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale a M&P .45. I bought it new some months ago and have roughly 200 rounds down the pipe. It has never jammed or had any malfunction of any type. I had the barrel crowned by m9guns (competition 1911 builder/shooter) and it shoots better than I can. It is a recessed 11 degree crown and is protected. The barrel and extractor are polished and the rear sites have been blacked out. Included is a surefire x300 that has maybe been turned on a total of a minute. The gun comes with all factory paperwork and 4 magazines. I will also include 2 magazines worth of Federal HST and a tub of Brian Enos medium slide glide. The gun has never been holstered so the finish is like it was when I got it. This gun does not have the magazine disconnect so it will fire without the magazine. I am located near St. Louis Missouri. I will give it a little while on here before I toss it on gunbroker. I have lots of positive feedback on HKpro.com and gunbroker

I will sell everything for 575 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will sell the gun and goodies for 385 plus shipping. If the gun sells I will sell the Surefire for 180 plus shipping. Or 565 for both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.