FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, the Smith &Wesson pistol promotion rebate has been extended for the M&P's. It's a $50 rebate and 2 free magazines. I bought this M&P 45 a few weeks ago right before the rebate was to end. This is one of the best feeling full size .45 cal pistols I have ever felt. It makes my Glock 21 feel like a big hog! This gun feels great in my hand and is a pleasure to shoot. The M&P 45 came with 2 mags, 3 different grip backstraps and a hard case, as well as the rebate. :shock:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I picked up a M&P full size 9mm w/ night sights and a M&P15T today. I got them for my son due in April. I plan to put them up for him until he is of age.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What does the M&P stand for? Is it like S&W?

Please don't tell me it stands for Military & Police.

·
Registered
249 Posts
What does the M&P stand for? Is it like S&W?

Please don't tell me it stands for Military & Police.
You said it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i read some on this site that s&w had lowered the price and exdened the rebate due to discontinueing the sigma and sell more mps this is not true,the sigma is s&w best selling gun of all time more then 2500000. the military-polce model has a nice trigger,but look at the 357 magnum mp.

·
Registered
25 Posts
fred no one would disagree with you but look at the price between the too. the sigma not a bad gun just a no thrills gun. the mp is nice gun and then some.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts