FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flipping between the two tonight and it seems to me that it was open season on the Republican candidates. Obama seems to be almost immune from any sort of attack from either of these. SNL did have one jab about him playing the race card, but that was it. The rest of it was making fun of Palin because she's from Alaska or McCain mainly because he's older. I wish they would level it a bit, maybe I missed something because I was flipping back and forth. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
630 Posts
the media won't like it when he squashes the first admendment like he is trying to do in Missori

·
Registered
262 Posts
djv38 said:
I was flipping between the two tonight and it seems to me that it was open season on the Republican candidates. Obama seems to be almost immune from any sort of attack from either of these. SNL did have one jab about him playing the race card, but that was it. The rest of it was making fun of Palin because she's from Alaska or McCain mainly because he's older. I wish they would level it a bit, maybe I missed something because I was flipping back and forth. Just my 2 cents.
They are not making fun of Palin because she's from Alaska.....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I'm sorry but Palin is not ready for prime time. As to the question, is the media to light on Obama? Absolutely. The media should tear into both of them. There is a ton of crap that could said about Obama that is not being said. But they need to stop talking about stupid crap like pig lipstick, Their chaplins, and other junk, just focus on the issues and what they would do. Make them commit to a plan.

·
Registered
630 Posts
all palin has to do is keep saying she is not a life long politicain and is just there to serve the People. then tell them her strongest desire is to have every american get a yearly check from the government from the engery companies and a balanced budget

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Ya know sometimes ya have to stop the kids from jumping into the shallow end of the pool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts