FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on my 4th vodka and lemon juice.... I've been drinking this imported Swedish vodka called Svedka. It's distilled five times. It goes down real smooth, and so will I in about another two hours......... :?

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Coke... i run on the stuff, well that and coffee :lol:

Im hoping my lady drinks till I look good this evening. I bought her the best box of wine the store had.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just back from range, shot up all the Coors Silverbullet cans in the cannon, now must restock the ammo supply. Popped a couple thru a 55gal drum at about 60yds, wad cutters are neat sideways, pitched the drum a good 25ft.(plastic drum). Crap, out of beer, must switch to Rhum & pepsi free...dont like the alcohol fighting the caffine.. 1200grs of cannon black an a tennis ball full of tungsten dust is neat too. A bit more accurate than the concrete coors WC. Must drink now.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Wild turkey 101

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Just caffeine free Diet Coke.
What's the point if there's no caffeine or no sugar? :lol:

If it wasn't for that combo, I wouldn't drink coke at all.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Sweet tea! When I drink, I drink liquor, not that sissy crap beer. I like Ciroc vodka, distilled 5 times from potatoes, Captain Morgan, Crown Royal, Bacardi, Tequlia, Bailey's and that's about it until I can think of any more.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
yummy sweeeet! :? I need some Irish car bombs

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Bushmills tonight.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ShipWreck said:
iCeMaN said:
I need some Irish car bombs
There is a drink called that? What's in it?
Poor ship....I would recommend trying one too! and dtheman nailed it....
Grab a Guinness pint, then drop a shot of Jameson into, then start chugging.
After about 8 i have problems walking lol :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I plan on getting extremely intoxicated come election day

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
iCeMaN said:
I plan on getting extremely intoxicated come election day
Good plan. I may have to join ya.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
YEa...pretty lit on Irish car bombs lol....had several for the good guys here... :? :shock:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
dtheman said:
Grab a Guinness pint, then drop a shot of Jameson into, then start chugging.
ur missing something.....Jameson pint of Guinness and 1 oz of Jameson and 1oz of baileys :shock:

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
Just a little Bogle Cabernet and reading and listening to Obama trash the Constitution. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

How can he put his hand on the Bible and say he will defend and protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic when He himself is an enemy!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

WE ARE F%$#!!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts