FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Personally I would rather have 2 smaller safes that would fit somewhere else in the house besides right inside of the garage door. Not sure how/if he attached it to the floor, but someone with a liftgate truck could haul that thing away pretty easily. It would not be a quick or stealthy operation, but it could be done.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Meh. I don't get it. Reminds me of people I see driving around in trucks with 40" tires and massive lift kits but they never take the truck off-roading.

·
Registered
130 Posts
whats the weight of that thing? i assume its about 1400 lbs.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Yes but you can't put 40 SCARs in those tires...I'm going to admit it: I am seriously envious.
If I could afford 40 SCARS, i wouldnt have that safe, I would have a hidden room/vault with all things firearms inside. :mrgreen:

btw- AG, I posted a pic of my FNX and some Lagavulin for you in the FNx thread. :) Dont pay attention to me this evening, Ive been sippin on a little to much already. Its been a long week. :-D

·
Premium Member
9,508 Posts
If I could afford 40 SCARS, i wouldnt have that safe, I would have a hidden room/vault with all things firearms inside. :mrgreen:
If I could afford 40 SCARs I'd wear a cape....and have solid gold chair. Just because.

Reactions: Kev
1 - 10 of 10 Posts