FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***SOLD***Excellent condition OD Green FS2000 with box, FN magazine, and accessories. 500 rounds reliably fired. Comes with UERT sling harness. Trijicon scope, mount, and Sig 220 are not included.

Sold $1,625 plus shipping to your FFL! I need to sell this FS2K so I can get another Galil!

Keep in mind this is an early FS2000 with all the safety fire control parts!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is nothing wrong with this FS2K. That guy GM does not sell green FS2Ks. You will not find a nicer green FS2K for this price! I need to pay for my Galil. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jon,

Thanks for your professionalism so far, looks like this will be a pleasnt transaction. I look forward to getting the F2000 and to being an active member on this forum. My plans are to get a monolith forerail (hopefully), get a suppressor that I can change between my ARs and the F2000, and get the barrel cut to 16.1" and re-threaded. I have a CQ/t scope on one of my ARs that I plan to try out as well as an Eotech. I think the CQ/T will work better. I also have a nice light setup and a short grip I will install once I get the forerail.

-Jason

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Jon, got the 2000 last night. It is everything you said it was as far as condition. Nice transaction, don't hesitate to do business with Jon!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.