FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling an excellent conditioned FNP .45 black frame and Stainless steel slide. Has all 3 mags the case and an NC Star mountable flashlight. $425

·
Registered
107 Posts
Photos?
Round Count?
Mags, 10 or 15 rounders?
Will you ship?
Papers?

I assume when you say "Stainless steel slide", your meaning it is the "matte" stainless and not "blackened"?

I guess I am saying you are missing a lot of info before I would think of a buying, so instead of me mailing/PMing you, why not post the things I have asked... I am sure it can be nothing but good from it and help you sell the gun.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well I guess I have to look else where, if no reply by now. And I could be wrong, but I think I see this same gun (same person) on another forum that dropped the price, with no pics there as well (I wont give the price because again not sure if this is the same gun/person).

I guess, good luck on the sell.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys and yes it is gone and Yes I did list it elswhere and yes I did drop the price there also and I ended up selling it for $450 localy

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know you get busy selling stuff, but it sure is nice when you sell something, or sell it pending funds, that you modify the title--you can't believe the amount of ads I open everyday, read all the way to the bottom, and they are sold.

It's really nice to see that "SOLD" or "SPF" ADDED to the title. Then we only have to open it to price check or to add "second in line" or whatever.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
healthcommando said:
I know you get busy selling stuff, but it sure is nice when you sell something, or sell it pending funds, that you modify the title--you can't believe the amount of ads I open everyday, read all the way to the bottom, and they are sold.

It's really nice to see that "SOLD" or "SPF" ADDED to the title. Then we only have to open it to price check or to add "second in line" or whatever.

Sorry I didn't realize I hadn't done that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.