FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some ideas that anyone could steal and manufactur if they would like.

1) 75 round magazine that would curve and wrap upward over the top of the mag i dont know if anyone could imagine what im saying but it would be sweet.

2) some how modify the internal parts and make a shorter butt stock would be ****ing awesome. pretty much so it would be about 3 inchs longer than the length of the grips.

i will try to draw pics of my ideas and upload them. someone should manufactur this ****. i have so many crazy ideas for the ps90.

Also anyone know where i can get sopme urban digital camo done on mine i live in naples florida.

Thanks alot
love this site.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
With the way the moving parts group and hammer pack fits - I don't see that you could shorten the stock at all. Things wouldn't line up and have room to operate under the current design. You could possibly shorten the front of the stock - but then you's loose the handgrips...

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
murlow01 said:
2) some how modify the internal parts and make a shorter butt stock would be ****ing awesome. pretty much so it would be about 3 inchs longer than the length of the grips.
You can probably shorten the stock a few inches if you shorten the trigger bar, move the trigger pack up, and hacked off the rest of the stock after the trigger pack. But then thats an a lot of work for very little outcome...also you would be under OAL of 26 inches and would have other problems there... You'd be better off buying a FiveseveN, installing a longer barrel, and optic sight :-D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts