FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my ps90 with a "red dot optic as pictured" i bought off ebay for $32.00 with a trosmount and the original goosneck that came with it, before you bash, know I do have a $700+ comp m4 limited edition with killflash and all the bells, but this little devil holds just fine for paper punching. it takes those little watch like batteries 1.3vf or something like that, very easy and cheap to buy if your not looking to go for a $3-400 scope.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
????

I see them, wonder why they arent showing?? I had to go back and edit it several times cause i didnt see them either on some, so I made 3 edits to get them working..... are they still not showing for anyone but me???

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
They are up not.

Kewl beans. If you are happy with it, then that is all that counts. I would not use the gun for any type of self defense with that on it, however.

On another site, I someone who had one had the mount break one day.

·
Registered
520 Posts
dude, no more drinky and posty. :p

not bad looking, rak. i just got in a top rail and ordered one of the JPoint knock offs for it until i can get a hold of the real thing or a docter, something along those lines.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have one of these as well and it has taken a fair beating during various shooting sessions and still functions. Not recommending for HD or SD situations, just sayin'.

My problem with it (and the reason I regret the purchase now...) is the blatant rip-off of an American company and their products. Right down to the copyright #s and such.

While mine is working fine, I am looking for a used Eotech or AP to replace it and retire to the bottom of my gun gear box asap...

·
Banned
151 Posts
It is still a good looking sight and I have heard of other guys with them and they said they hold up pretty good. Did see a guy at the last gun show trying to sell these clones for $285. I told him to try Ebay. Also if I am not mistaken Aimpoint is origanally a Swedish company.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Other than the white lettering, how can you spot a fake?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The people who make counterfeit products are thieves and cheats. The people who sell counterfeit products are thieves and cheats. The people who buy counterfeit products are thieves and cheats. And you all committed Federal crimes.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
:evil:

Ummm... Hello... welcome to the forum?

·
Banned
151 Posts
"Texas Armadillo"Other than the white lettering, how can you spot a fake?
The easiest way is that most all the clones I've seen only have 5 brightness settings and the real ones have 11. Other than looking at the box they come in it's hard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i didnt commit no crime i boought something off ebay, get the sand out of your vagina, i said i also have a 700 dollar comp m4 and this is my toy, so get out of my sandbox. I think i overpaid for a damn tube with a reddot in it just cause it says aimpoint on it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i didnt commit no crime i boought something off ebay, get the sand out of your vagina, i said i also have a 700 dollar m4 and this is my toy, so get out of my sandbox
Oh, you bought it off Ebay so it must be legal! :-D Sorry, man, but buying counterfeit products is illegal.

http://www.lpconline.com/anti-counterfeit_statutes1.html

I actually trying to help you rak1004. Wouldn't it be really awful to get convicted of a crime and lose your guns because of a stupid Aimpoint counterfeit?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok and who made you the internet police???? why does someone always have negative things to say. is it a counterfit, I dunno, maybe i got a hell of a deal on an aimpoint, where do you think all this stuff comes from anyway, the same freaking place, somewhere where they say alot of gibbersh and speak real fast with no r's to be found. them $400 green lasers yall buy, look at the manufacturer really, same people, cept i paid 49 bucks, there isnt some little old lady in nebraska hand soldering the elctronic componets who eats only hard bisquct and water out of a job now since i bought a red dot sight from china. maybe since im a such a bad person, maybe ill just go hang out with opec buddies of mine and laugh at everyone paying almost 4 bucks a gallon at something so cheap to get in the first place. wish someone would make a acog look alike, cause id buy 2 of those. ok back to doing whatever it is you do best, im going to cower in the room waiting on the knock at the door from customs

·
Registered
16 Posts
ok and who made you the internet police???? why does someone always have negative things to say. is it a counterfit, I dunno, maybe i got a hell of a deal on an aimpoint, where do you think all this stuff comes from anyway, the same freaking place, somewhere where they say alot of gibbersh and speak real fast with no r's to be found. them $400 green lasers yall buy, look at the manufacturer really, same people, cept i paid 49 bucks, there isnt some little old lady in nebraska hand soldering the elctronic componets who eats only hard bisquct and water out of a job now since i bought a red dot sight from china. maybe since im a such a bad person, maybe ill just go hang out with opec buddies of mine and laugh at everyone paying almost 4 bucks a gallon at something so cheap to get in the first place. wish someone would make a acog look alike, cause id buy 2 of those. ok back to doing whatever it is you do best, im going to cower in the room waiting on the knock at the door from customs
Apparently you bought a counterfiet dictionary too.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I really like the TROS mount on that thing, If you don't mind me asking, are they $$$$$. ?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
OK guys - knock it off. Eldo - leave him alone. If you want to rattle cages - go some where else. He was just showing what he bought. You took a thread and turned it into something that never should have been...

Sorry you had to put up with this rak1004

And lastly - because of some five seven forum stuff, I don't want to see that picture again either.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.