FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been patiently awaiting the final member of the family to arrive and now that it's here, something just doesn't look right...I still love it like it's my own, but I just can't shake the feeling that something is amiss...Just kidding...

The collection is now complete.
My FNS-9L for USPSA, Steel Challenge, and IDPA
My FNS-9 for the nightstand, carry, and back up for the above
My FNS-9C for my carry gun

Told the wife I was done now but I don't have a SCAR, FNX-45, 5.7, or an SLP...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
"One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?"

Just kidding. I hate Sesame Street.

Nice trio, man.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a child too...I think at one time, I knew most of those damn songs too...

Thanks!

Reactions: akitainu

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey...I gotta draw a line somewhere...maybe I do the PS-90 and forego the SLP...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Your wife will throw you out once she sees the statements for the scar and accesories.
He's not kidding. The SCAR cost me (FDE) around $2,300 but by the time I added a couple scopes, mounts,
Geissele trigger, bipod, etc., etc. I more than doubled that figure.

Be smart -- buy it one piece at a time and be stealthy in getting it into the house!! Told her "Gee Hon it came
just like this!!

Good luck.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You know...that kind of reminds me of an old Johnny Cash song, "I bought it one piece at a time and it didn't cost me a dime..."...well except for the "dime" part.

Thank you guys!

BTW - If anyone is reading this post aside from the usual suspects, I got this WITH night sights for $460 from Dixie Ammo Dump (on GB) and $20 shipping...that ain't bad at all. As of this morning, they still had some listed.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts