FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
could we possibly get more pics please...from the front and from above?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, no more pics or information is available at this time, but it's coming in a few weeks. More info when production run is completed and released for sale.
Who's got a mini-ACOG? I'll start a seperate thread for a couple of give-aways...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Great! Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
214 Posts
iCeMaN said:
could we possibly get more pics please...from the front and from above?
Here's an image of two existing mounts already in production.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No plans for a Aimpoint mount at this time, but the fixed ACOG mount pictured above will be a great reference for comparison.
Not only will the CD mount be half the cost of the above noted ACOG mount, the CD mount features multiple mounting positions over the mount length for proper eye relief of the individual end user, a unique feature not found in either of the fixed mounts noted above. Watch for these soon, we just finished machining and should have hardcoat anodize complete next week, way ahead of schedule for a change.
8)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Too kewl. THose ACOGs are nice - but too rich for me. But, it does make for a nicer setup that's probably a bit lower than the EOtech.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We don't expect the ACOG mounts to see high-volume production based on the cost and availability of the optic. However the entire production run of the mount has been picked-up by a vendor who is unfortunately not a forum sponsor yet, but we're trying to convince them to come onboard rather than link the sales from here. They offer the ACOG's as well.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Really, now that would be cool! I'd love to update the optics on my PS90 to the mini-ACOG. It would be a bonus and of great convenience to have the mount come from the same vendor/sponsor as well. Who knows I might just consider buying an ACOG for the FS2000 as well! :p

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I need to update the optics on mine as well. still looking at eotech....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts