FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to be a fear monger but this really hit home for me. I live deep in a well mannered community just at the edge of corn country. Mostly suburbanites and they see me toting in and out firearms and I get a bum rap cause of this. But I never thought of anything like this until I saw this video. I've listened to all the reports of bird flu and it is never a question of "if" but "when". Predictions are 1 in 6 could die from such a pandemic. Do you think your local community is prepared to pick up the slack? Quarantine could be in effect for months. During the last pandemic when people were quarantined several mayors were ran out of town? So the question is how long could you last in such a situation? Myself? Not very long at all! It just got me kind of thinking of what I hear on the radio and TV. Just something to think about.

·
Banned
41 Posts
glad i live out in the boons. I do need to start stocking up in a couple months supply of food just in case. But if things got real bad i would be heading for the hills taking just the essentials anyway.

Speaking of SHTF, what do you guys have for bug out vehicles ?

Heres mine, 31's, and a locker in the rear.

Wonder if i can get a mount for my p90 on this ? ;P

·
Banned
41 Posts
Elliot308 said:
wildcard said:
Wonder if i can get a mount for my p90 on this ? ;P
Prolly would fit in the trunk. My last Kaw a 99 ZX9R had enough room for 2 Goodcents subs. My 04 R1...well I guess I could lose some sunglasses in there. A buddy has a 600RR Honda, he can barely get the manual in and close it.
thats like my friends RC51, a tube of chapstick and a kleenex and the rear cowl won't fit anymore. what happened to the days of the 900RR that looked like a goldwing trunk compared to these jokes of underseat storage now ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts