FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe I have found a good route to go to get my fde 17. I live in calilfornia and do most of my forum stuff on calguns. I have found a member there with a home ffl in phoenix who can get me a 17 fde and add alo the compliance included in the price at 2999 and will also block the mag at 10 which is great cuz ive seen 10/20 rd scar 17 mags going for 100$. Also he will ship just the upper to my ffl saving me lots on tax. Im sure I can find a slightly better deal elsewhere but he is also letting me oay it off over the next 6 months which is likely the only way ill ever get one. Im very excited to be getting my dream rifle. I plan on using irons for awhile and possibly using my vortex scope here and there ir primary arms red dot from my ar15s. Eventually I will add an optic worthy of being permanent for it. In the long run ill also add the midwest industries extended rail and the geissele super scar and likely the ergo 2 scar grip. I appreciate the information I have gained from this forum and really enjoy reading it. It seems much more civilized and friendly compared to calguns. 90% of everyone there is cool but there's always people flaming on others opinions which is essentially the heart of any forum. I find people here are quick to give you facts whereas over there you get opinions much easier and facts are harder to come by. Hah. Thanks again everyone
-David

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Congrats on finding a solution to your SCAR quest. I hope it goes smoothly and quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts