FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm picking up a black PS90 tomorrow night. After reading about them, EVERYTHING, the good, the bad, and mainly, the ugly, it makes me want this gun even more.

I am kind of new to guns, at 21 years old, and only have a few. My first gun was my Winchester 30/30 hunting rifle at 10 years old, than at 18, I got a Benelli Nova. On my 21st birthday, I bought my Glock 26, and less than a month ago I got my first assault rifle, Robinson Arms XCR. The XCR has been to the range 3 times now, and is an absolutely blast. However, I wanted some kind of bullpup, and after considering price, ergonomics, and mainly future value for this purchase choice, the FN PS90 seems to be the way to go. :D I look forward to participating in the forum, and expect lots of pictures from me.

Steve

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes, welcome to the site!

I to did a lot of research to find out the positives and negatives before I spent the cash. But, it is a great gun. U will be happy with it :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn, itsstock what was I doing wrong at 21? I think $300 for a gun would have been my money limit then. Seriously, you are going to love your ps90. I still marvel at mine. I remember reading about the p90 with it's sideways 50 round magazine many years ago, and now we can own one. These are good gun times, my friend.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Lol, nice! Welcome 4 years before I was a member!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I regularly encounter people who ridicule the 5.7 ammo, I'm sure you did/will as well. I guess you have decided to ignore them. Good decision.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
The threads from 2007 get more action the recent ones. :-D

·
Premium Member
9,528 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming sixth anniversary of your PS90!

Reactions: Kev
1 - 14 of 14 Posts