1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check the January Q and A thread.

"They are starting to ship now".

:shock:

My question is will the first FNP 45s be only the decocker model or will the version with safeties be available as well?

Either way, I'm gonna have one.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ASAP after I take delivery.

I spoke with my local gun shop last night and he will be checking his distributors today.

:?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Davidson's say it ain't happenin' and given the factory reps' credibility problems...:NO:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
old_ironsights, why would we give a crap what Davidson's says?

Your posts drip with the tears of a whiney, cry baby, complaining, troll.

If you don't mind my asking, what is your particular issue with Bob Ailes and Ken Flood? They don't call you up after work each day to tell you what they did? They don't write to you regularly on the changing factory schedule, design issues, the new toilet paper in the wash room?

What factory rep credibility problems are you referring to anyway? I really don't see any beneficial information in anything you've posted.

I'm real happy you're all buddy-buddy with Davidson's but I prefer to get info from FN employees. Go hang out at Gallery of Guns. If they make a prediction on the Presidential race, please do me a favor and keep it to yourself.

If all you are going to do is *****, why do you bother to post here? What makes you think you are entitled to any information at all? If you are so unhappy with FN why do you care when the 45 comes out?

·
Registered
39 Posts
'texas', when you can act and post as an adult, perhaps I'll reply. 'Til then, don't expect replies.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
When you repeatedly post like a troll you will be treated like one.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Originally Posted by old_Ironsights:
'texas', when you can act and post as an adult, perhaps I'll reply. 'Til then, don't expect replies.
Maybe if YOU learned to post like an adult, you wouldn't get responses like that. From reading numerous posts of yours, it's painfully obvious you have issues with certain reps from FN. If that's the case, fine, but keep it to yourself or let it go.

Tspeis

·
Registered
39 Posts
Tspeis, it was dropped 'til you felt it necessary to chime in...'bout a week later.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ted1Trading said:
From the pictures I've seen, it looks like the decocker lever on the FNP45 is different than the 9/40.
Correct, its much more flush and contoured to the gun which I like much better. I wish they would have done the same with the current FNP's as well, at least the USG models.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The USG has a safety instead of a decocker, and it's that ugly pseudo sand color that makes it stand out like red dress at a funeral.

:x

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry Ship... But I live in the Midwest, we have no desert here.

I guess I'm just old fashioned, but a handgun should be black.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
BlitzPig said:
Sorry Ship... But I live in the Midwest, we have no desert here.

I guess I'm just old fashioned, but a handgun should be black.
If the PS90 would have been in desert/coyote, I may have bought it in that color

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Individuality is a wonderful thing sir. Don't you agree?

I will admit that if the color was olive drab, as pictured in some of the models in the new catalogue I'd have a harder time resisting...

:cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts