FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I call Browning to see what spare parts for the PS90 are available.

Barrel - NO
Flash Hider - NO
Hammer Pack - NO
Stock - NO
Bolt - NO
Receiver - NO

Basically all you can get from them is a new safety selector switch, some springs, a firing pin and a few other odds and ends. NO MAJOR COMPONENTS.

Did not even address the FS2000 as I figured that the parts would be about the same for availability.

·
Banned
114 Posts
:cry: Rats! I saw FNman answer where to get spare parts and now they don't carry anything. SAD. :cry:
Yea, i saw that too. Maybe by the time the SCAR H is available they'll have spare parts for the guns that came out years ago.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
If you really need spare parts some can be had from CMMG.
Remind me to stop by my gold and diamond mine and grab a few bags prior to shopping for parts at CMMG.

I know I'm not saying anything you already don't know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will never deal with CMMG again after they sold me a PS90 FH adapter with pictures of it with a suppressor for a suppressor and then said it will not work with one. When I called to ask why they could only tell me a thread issue and that I needed to BUY another. When I emailed them about it they have neglected to answer my mails. Any questions about the proof check the add here.

·
Registered
329 Posts
HK SD9 Tactical said:
So I call Browning to see what spare parts for the PS90 are available.

Barrel - NO
Flash Hider - NO
Hammer Pack - NO
Stock - NO
Bolt - NO
Receiver - NO

Basically all you can get from them is a new safety selector switch, some springs, a firing pin and a few other odds and ends. NO MAJOR COMPONENTS.

Did not even address the FS2000 as I figured that the parts would be about the same for availability.
I can understand them not selling the receiver, as that is THE gun. But the rest. Yes, that sucks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
kogashuko said:
I will never deal with CMMG again after they sold me a PS90 FH adapter with pictures of it with a suppressor for a suppressor and then said it will not work with one. When I called to ask why they could only tell me a thread issue and that I needed to BUY another. When I emailed them about it they have neglected to answer my mails. Any questions about the proof check the add here.
I just bought a FH adaptor made by AAC, so there are options other than CMMG. The dealer I bought it from was aware of the problem with the early CMMG adaptor and assured me that the AAC made product would work. Now I just need to decide which AAC can to get, the M4-1000 or the M4-2000. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts