FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm picking up a another FS2000 to go with my first one soon. And I'll be switching back to making my tuna my main carbine and will be running it hard in the future. This had me thinking. I need to look into picking up more spare parts. I have a list of what I need and all that. My question is............where are other tuna owners getting their spare parts these days. I see MGW has a good amount of parts, but they seem to be missing a few critical ones I need. I know Stryker Enterprises used to sell a bunch. But he doesn't seem to be a vendor here any more and his current username hasn't posted here in almost two months. I did register on his site. But he has no FS2000 parts.

Any direction pointing would be appreciated.

Thanks. 8)8)

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Contact SE by phone or e-mail.

Reactions: Steel Brigade

·
Registered
409 Posts
I like to have spare extractors and firing pins for most firearms as those are highly stressed parts that are most likely to fail. For the FS2000 I have a spare switch, since it's breakable when removed, and a spare CH as some have broken theirs.

H

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Upgrade the charging handle to a judochop aluminum replacement.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like to have spare extractors and firing pins for most firearms as those are highly stressed parts that are most likely to fail. For the FS2000 I have a spare switch, since it's breakable when removed, and a spare CH as some have broken theirs.

H
All excellent suggestions thank you. I was thinking the same things.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
You may want to check MGW , they had the better firing pins available a few months ago and generally have some parts available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts