FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Speaker is threatening to file a lawsuit against the President claiming he has not "faithfully" executed laws pertaining to Executive Powers, you know the powers the moron has so he can bypass Congress, 'cause he's a whiny, thin-skinned cry baby who doesn't get his way and no one will play with him. FU A-whole! Why we're stopping here and not starting the impeachment process bewilders me. O'bozo has sidestepped the U.S. Constitution repeatedly during his presidency, has gone out of his way to disgrace this Country every chance he's had and WE have a year and a half more to deal with the jackwagon. I'm sure there are older members who remember worse but I can't think of a more incompetent and criminally corrupt administration. I want this POS impeached, criminally prosecuted and EVERY official document with his signature on it shredded, better yet turned into toilet paper. He's signed enough bogus BS we should all be able to wipe our behinds with his legacy at least once. Rant over!

Link: John Boehner: President Obama hasn?t ?faithfully? executed laws - Lauren French - POLITICO.com

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is a spineless speaker isn't he, and a sellout? Let him file the lawsuit bogus or not it's a small reminder that enough is quickly becoming ENOUGH!

This guy is a fraud !! He really thinks we are so stupid as to forget the past 6 years over a bogus lawsuit? Right off the heals of the Mississippi election outcome. He can sink on the Obama titanic for all I care. He sold us out a long time ago.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
I wish a MFer would.

If I committed treason I would get thrown under the jail. Not get offered the GD Nobel peace prize because of the fake heritage I claimed.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts

AP
Gallup, CBS/NYT Poll Show Obama Approval Heading Toward Historic Lows

By Ed Morrissey (Hot Air)

With the rest of the bad news this week, we’ve missed its impact on the electorate to some extent. Two new national polls this week show Barack Obama’s approval rating sliding back toward historic lows, and the economic news this week might make it even more difficult to reverse the trend. Yesterday, Gallup reported that Obama’s weekly approval rating had skidded to its lowest point in a quarter, coming close to a personal low for his presidency:
Gallup, CBS/NYT Poll Show Obama Approval Heading Toward Historic Lows - Fox Nation

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I don't want him to go to prison not he, his ball holder Eric or any or his other cronies no, I want them swinging at Leavenworth. They, we and this Country deserve nothing less. Let him smoke his last blunt, kiss his skeletor faced wife goodbye then swing O'baby swing like you were meant to. The mawvelous event should be televised on PayPerView likely the most watched event in world history. We could probably take the revenue generated and pay off the debt and still have mad money left over.

I wish a MFer would.

If I committed treason I would get thrown under the jail. Not get offered the GD Nobel peace prize because of the fake heritage I claimed.

Reactions: rslsss

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
How LOW can he go, only the O'man know...

AP
Gallup, CBS/NYT Poll Show Obama Approval Heading Toward Historic Lows

By Ed Morrissey (Hot Air)

With the rest of the bad news this week, we’ve missed its impact on the electorate to some extent. Two new national polls this week show Barack Obama’s approval rating sliding back toward historic lows, and the economic news this week might make it even more difficult to reverse the trend. Yesterday, Gallup reported that Obama’s weekly approval rating had skidded to its lowest point in a quarter, coming close to a personal low for his presidency:
Gallup, CBS/NYT Poll Show Obama Approval Heading Toward Historic Lows - Fox Nation

·
Administrator
11,099 Posts
Well, we should know in 8 years (judicial system will take that long to get through the appeals process) if this will make a difference but it won't matter because if anything comes of it, the future President will cover Obozo's ass by giving him a pardon. That is how our system works. Republicans don't care because they know it will be their turn to do the same thing the next time they get one of "theirs" in the WH.

It will be 227 years and it has taken them this long to corrupt the system to their benefit. We will not make it to 250. No democracy has because it gets corrupted by the politicians and ultimately fails.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
No democracy has because it gets corrupted by the politicians and ultimately fails.
I'd say that it is the people that cause it to fail. Complacency takes over. Let's not pretend like our problems started 5 years ago. Or 10. Nobody seemed too concerned about the encroachment of rights and out of control spending in the 80's either. People get fat and lazy. And here we are......

·
Registered
252 Posts
He should go after Justice, EPA, HLS, BLM, and IRS. He will have more luck with the courts versus going after the President who has stacked the courts. This has to be done smartly which may prevent him from pulling it off.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's what could happen with the emphasis on could and yes it's a stretch but, most of the mindless minions who voted the "terd" into office have surely at one time or another been "touched" by our legal system. I'm fairly certain the MAN left a bad taste in their mouths, after all, the have-nots have not the funding for competent legal counsel. They likely found themselves in a world where they were forced to comply, whether willing or not they complied. If Boehner goes through with it and the media stays on top of it, those very same minions will watch as those who reign o'er them dance on the blindfolded forehead of Justice, watch as they play slippy-slide down the halls of Justice. All the things they couldn't do, they may question "if I had to bow to the MAN why don't they?". It may and again may become somewhat unpalatable for the mindless minions seeing those who they elected to feed, shelter and wipe their rear-ends rubbing their faces in it.

The process will undoubtedly show that SOME are able to avoid prosecution simply by thumbing their nose at the process, that will not go well with those that can't.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Run for office and fix it...if not stop your douche bag whining. Jeez all you pundits with zero ideas continue to have bs circle jerk conversations.

If you don't like wants going on in dc run for office.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You got the millions to back a campaign for any of us buddy? If not, well you know how it goes.........put up or!

Run for office and fix it...if not stop your douche bag whining. Jeez all you pundits with zero ideas continue to have bs circle jerk conversations.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

You have the gall to call another a Douche bag with a comment like that? How about keeping it civil? If you disagree by all means, say your peace. Trolling with personal attacks is a great way to find yourself in "bansville". This isn't ARF.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Run for office and fix it...if not stop whining.

I fixed it for you.

There. Now we can be friends again.:th_143:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I don't want him to go to prison not he, his ball holder Eric or any or his other cronies no, I want them swinging at Leavenworth. They, we and this Country deserve nothing less. Let him smoke his last blunt, kiss his skeletor faced wife goodbye then swing O'baby swing like you were meant to. The mawvelous event should be televised on PayPerView likely the most watched event in world history. We could probably take the revenue generated and pay off the debt and still have mad money left over.
I couldn't agree more, what a (SORRY POS) did i forget to say OBUMMER is a SORRY P**** OF S***!!!!!!

·
Administrator
11,099 Posts

Can't because I am honest, have scruples, and refuse to pander to the political machines in control. Like Bob the mechanic, I have neither the independent financial means nor the ability to lie to people to their faces so that I can get to screw them once elected. I do vote and have voted in every election since I was 18, no matter where I was in the world at the time. So I DO GET TO ***** about the crap happening in this country.

And I would rather have these jerk conversations they lie dead in the street while being over run by the machine.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Can't because I am honest, have scruples, and refuse to pander to the political machines in control. Like Bob the mechanic, I have neither the independent financial means nor the ability to lie to people to their faces so that I can get to screw them once elected. I do vote and have voted in every election since I was 18, no matter where I was in the world at the time. So I DO GET TO ***** about the crap happening in this country.

And I would rather have these jerk conversations than lie dead in the street while being over run by the machine.
Mega Ditto's!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts