FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this excellent case at Cabela's. A PS90 with optics of your choice and four mags fit easily.

Please excuse the length of the hyperlink - I could not get the link to function to work on this forum, it must use a different format from the others that I frequent!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat602007-cat20772&id=0012821222990a&navCount=2&podId=0012821&parentId=cat20772&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=IJ&rid=&parentType=index&indexId=cat20772&hasJS=true

·
Registered
4 Posts
No. I just bought PS90,FS2000 and 5.7 pistol and I am looking for accessories. As I find things for them I like helping out others. I am not trying to push there products I just found them on the web sorry if I am doing something wrong. If you any accessories for these firearms I would be happy to look at them.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
The Spartan said:
No. I just bought PS90,FS2000 and 5.7 pistol and I am looking for accessories. As I find things for them I like helping out others. I am not trying to push there products I just found them on the web sorry if I am doing something wrong. If you any accessories for these firearms I would be happy to look at them.
No, that is fine. Itw as just that both of your 1st two posts were about CMMG products, and you linked to them.

We have a rule about advertising commercial products if you are not a sponsor. A member linking to something is okay (but a business pushing their product w/o being a sponsor is not). It just seemed that you may have been working for CMMG or something. I was just making sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts