FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As far as a quick review. I haven't shot it yet so I can't comment there. The thing is built like a brick ****house. It's very clear in both 1x and 4x configurations. Switching back and forth between the two magnification settings is very quick and doesn't screw with your sight picture. I really like how turning the illumination one way gives you a red dot while turning it the other way illuminates the crosshairs. I didn't know that it worked that way prior to buying it so that was a nice surprise. Hopefully we keep this warm weather for a few days so I can take it out and zero it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have two of these. I run a 1-4x on my 16, and the 1.5-6x on my 17. The only complaint I have is with the Bikini Cover when the Kill Flash is attached. On the 1-4x, the Bikini cover fits like a glove over the Kill Flash, but on the 1.5-6x, I just doesn't fit well. Other than that they're a nice setup.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Fairly in depth review in this post.
Ted, I should have been more specific.
How about a future review on the optic w/ the rifle after it's fired and the delivery day lust has worn off.
Close, far, and the love hate relations with the Elcan 6moa dot covering pop cans on fenceposts, as well as the POI shift from the magnification zero to the 1x again.

I'm a lover of this optic, but I am watching it closely.

Thanks,
Salt

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice chest rig, too. TT MAV?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ted, I should have been more specific.
How about a future review on the optic w/ the rifle after it's fired and the delivery day lust has worn off.
Close, far, and the love hate relations with the Elcan 6moa dot covering pop cans on fenceposts, as well as the POI shift from the magnification zero to the 1x again.

I'm a lover of this optic, but I am watching it closely.

Thanks,
Salt
I will do a more in depth review when I shoot it. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts