FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an FNP-9 and LOVE IT!!!... Shot 300-rnds and with 3 mags was wondering what's the best/proper MAGAZINE SPEEDLOADER to use with the gun?... My dealer has alot of brands/model#s but NONE list the FNP... Anyone using one that's made for the gun... Where to buy??
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
The Uplula works. It does speed up the loading process, but I wouldn't call it a speed loader. It gives you better/more comfortable leverage against the follower and mag spring, making it easier/quiker to load a mag. And, as everyone says, it is THE cure for sore-mag-loading-thumbs.

Drew

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mag Speedloader

THANKS for the speedloader info... will try to get the UPLULA.
GZOh

·
Registered
38 Posts
yes would have been a nice extra for FN to include a mag loader. For now ive been using one of my glock mag loaders with success. A sig loader should work aswell

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a couple of 9mm CZs and they INCLUDE a magazine-speedloader with each new Gun... I think for the couple $$ extra its a good idea and FNH should consider this... it would sure end the problem of trying to find a loader that fits!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The UPLULA is the best loader out there from what I've seen.

Works with all of my 9, 40 and 45 mags.

You can get them for about $30 shipped.

Great invention :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi I am new to the site. Just ordered my Uplula from eguns. Hope to get it soon so I can try it out. Maybe it will save my fingers from gettin sore. That is not to mention that it will save me time at the range when reloading. When I am paying by the hour I do not want to spend half of the time reloading when I could be shooting. :arrow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts