FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this earlier this year, it is new and unfired. It's been a safe queen, and I planned on never firing it but keeping it as a collectors item. I need to pay some bills before the holidays so I'm selling it. Only one 10 round mag with the pistol. $1400 + associated fees and shipping. If anyone is interested, I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just called Jays sporting goods in Clare and brand new in the case with 2 mags they are $975.

Is this one something different? Cause I thought that price was high. Not knocking you or anything such trying to find out. Cause I have been looking at these for a while now, I just have not taken the step to buying one yet

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
nmscuba said:
I just called Jays sporting goods in Clare and brand new in the case with 2 mags they are $975.

Is this one something different? Cause I thought that price was high. Not knocking you or anything such trying to find out. Cause I have been looking at these for a while now, I just have not taken the step to buying one yet
They no longer make the IOM, just the USG which is slightly different, mainly in the trigger gaurd.

·
Registered
33 Posts
djv38 said:
nmscuba said:

They no longer make the IOM, just the USG which is slightly different, mainly in the trigger gaurd.

So what is the difference between IOM & USG? These forums are great, where else would you get this kind of info :)

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
nmscuba said:
djv38 said:
nmscuba said:

So what is the difference between IOM & USG? These forums are great, where else would you get this kind of info :)
Some on Wikepedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven

It appears to be accurate. I'm sure there are other sources, but I'm not really in the mood to look around. If you want to, you put it in google and see what comes up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is correct - thank you for clearing that up. The IOM hasn't been produced by FN for awhile, and the major difference is the round trigger guard, allowing operators wearing gloves to use the weapon. The grip also has a different design.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Re: WTS: NIB FiveseveN IOM

96Romeo said:
Only one 10 round mag with the pistol. $1400 + associated fees and shipping.
If this is new and in collector's grade, how come it only comes with one 10 round mag? What happened to the other two?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: WTS: NIB FiveseveN IOM

tqtran said:
96Romeo said:
Only one 10 round mag with the pistol. $1400 + associated fees and shipping.
If this is new and in collector's grade, how come it only comes with one 10 round mag? What happened to the other two?
It came with 3, 2 of them were later used with my USG. So I only have one that is in new condition.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I deleted a post concerning pricing. Please read rule #8 in the "Rules".

Please do not comment on the pricing in for sale threads. If you want to make a lower offer, take it to email or PM.

Thanx

·
Registered
217 Posts
sorry about that i forgot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.