FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Nice pic, I don't have a recent one but I have one from a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Nice :?

Only have my FNP-9, but I hope to have larger collections than those combined in 10 years :shock:

hopefully all the cards will fall into the right places for that to be possible.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I may or may not sell the Buckmark - I have not decided yet - it would help me pay off the Hks a little.

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
There is a new arcade game on XBOX live for $10. I think you can import photos into the puzle game and then make any kind of puzzle you want.

That picture would be great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Well, I may or may not sell the Buckmark - I have not decided yet - it would help me pay off the Hks a little.
Nice collection you've got there!

Depending on the price, I might be interested in the Buckmark. I've been keeping my eyes open for a .22lr.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok. However - I only sell guns FTF, as I'm not willing to cover the shipping costs myself. Being so close to Houston and Austin, I always manage to sell a gun in about a week to 10 days.

Are you in Texas?

If I did sell it, I was thinking around $195-$200. I will decide soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Ok. However - I only sell guns FTF, as I'm not willing to cover the shipping costs myself. Being so close to Houston and Austin, I always manage to sell a gun in about a week to 10 days.

Are you in Texas?

If I did sell it, I was thinking around $195-$200. I will decide soon.
Nope, however, my Brother in Law is in Dallas. Oh well, probably getting a bit difficult at that point anyway. I'll just have to keep my eye open.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Nice pic, I don't have a recent one but I have one from a couple of years ago.

Geez, that's a small collection! :lol: :eek: J/K

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
No H&K's get the shake..... :p
I see you HATE sigs lmao :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
iCeMaN said:
That's an old pic. I've added a P7 and some other guns since then. The P7 is the only HK that ever interested me.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
iCeMaN said:
That's an old pic. I've added a P7 and some other guns since then. The P7 is the only HK that ever interested me.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ....................... :cry: :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts