FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came up with an idea for something new this past weeked - Each month, we are going to choose a "Sponsor of the month."

Hopefully - we will kick this off by May 1st.

Essentially - I will pick 1 sponsor each month - and they will be highlighted. Therm and I are still working out the details, but I hope to have a spot to put a banner for that particular sponsor (each month).

I also would like to do a write up on that sponsor. I'll contact each sponsor and ask a few questions. I'd like to focus a bit on the histroy of the sponsor's business - how they started, the scope of their business, etc. I'd also like to include a few photos - maybe of the sponsor at work, the sponsor's place of business, etc. It would be a sort of "behind the scenes" access.

This would be a way for members to learn a bit more about you. It would also be the opportunity to have more focus on yoru business for that particular month - in addition to your own banner that you already have with us.

I hope that this would be eye catching on the main page when people come to the site. And, I will start a thread each month where I write a short "story" on the sponsor (covering what I just mentioned above).

I think this works in the favor of the various sponsors - as it is essentially additional free advertisement for your business. And, it would be something a bit new.

So, I ask that if all comes together - I'll slowly be making my way around to all of the sponsors. And, I'll have some questions to ask that I hope you do not mind answering.

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok - haven't heard any comments from you guys on this?

Anyway - LAK Supply is going to be the "Sponsor of the Month" for May 2008. I finally heard back from him, and he and I are ironing out the details for the information I need to try to put this together.

We'll see how it goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts