FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all the various models of the SPR in .308 have 4 grooved barrels?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rizzo

Have to see what the scoop is with the new models have since FN has discontinued all the SPR PBR PSR models.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeah I heard about that, kinda wished I waited a month, found that out and then waited for the new ones. I bet now they also canceled the 10 round magazine they had planned

·
Registered
475 Posts
SONYtec said:
Have to see what the scoop is with the new models have since FN has discontinued all the SPR PBR PSR models.
where did you hear that? when did that happen? and why?

·
Registered
102 Posts
saw it in the latest Q&A

6. Is FN discontinuing the current bolt action rifles SPR, PBR, and PSR in order to come out with some new models.?
The bolt guns have been discontinued to make room for the new rilfes made in South Carolina by FN Manufacturing. Early next year you will see new models of SPR's, PBR's as well as PSR's made in the military plant.
dunno why

·
Registered
475 Posts
ok you scared me for a second, thought you meant discontinued permanently.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was worried also. I don't have the resources to get an SPR now, but would like to buy one in the future once I have the funds.

I just hope they make the new ones no less in quality, features, and accuracy than the ones that they have made. Such as 4 groove hammer forged barrels as well as the bedded action. Not to mention the choice of stocks as well.

I will not accept anything less than awsome!

:grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts