FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning class! I've been inspired by Mr. Obama's desire to spread the wealth around, so we are going to start doing this in our classroom! Won't this be great!

First, I've decided that our grade distribution is too wide. It's not fair that some of you get Ds and others get As. From now on, I'm going to take As and make them Cs, and give those excess grades to those who have Ds and Fs. If I can't get enough As to bring up those lower grades, we'll dip down into the B+s, and, if necessary, the Bs.

Second, at the end of every year we'll make sure to realign grades across the whole school. We'll use the same process -- reducing A and B grades to Cs until all the Ds and Fs are Cs, too.

I'm sure that you all care about equality and fairness, just like me, and will celebrate this exciting change!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I agree with you. Why not!

I'm going to do it too. Instead of paying all my taxes, I'm going to only pay 1/2, and then spend more to help the economy :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
obama's wife scares the crap out of me everytime she opens her mouth. They are definitly going to spread the wealth around and a lot of it will end up in their pockets.

“If we don’t wake up as a nation with a new kind of leadership…for how we want this country to work, then we won’t get universal health care,” she said.
“The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more.”

1 - 3 of 3 Posts