FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if any of you guys are into the XD series pistols but I am. My two (XD,XDM) have been excellent reliable and accurate pistols. If you are into XD pistols Springfield released threaded barrel versions of their 45 and 9mm. See article below.

Shhh! At the request of Springfield Armory, we’re going to keep quiet for a little while. I picked up a package yesterday from the folks in Geneseo, and in the box were too shiny new pistols. I mean really new, like not even on the shelves yet. The first one is a 9mm XD(M) and the second is a .45 caliber XD(M). The cool part? Both have threaded barrels! I can take a hint. I think Springfield Armory is telling me to shut the hell up.
Hot off the press, the new models share the same features of the full-size XD(M)’s with some obvious exceptions. Before we get into that, I should note that the 9mm version is an exceptionally cool looking flat dark earth color with a black slide while the .45 ACP model is all black. One more thing, the 9mm is a standard Springfield Armory product, but the .45 is a special edition for Lipsey’s. You can buy either one starting Friday June 5, 2015.

First Look: Springfield Armory XD(M) 9mm and 45 Threaded Barrel Models ? GunsAmerica Digest

1 - 1 of 1 Posts