FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Awhile back I picked up a carton (large box, i.e. ten 50rd boxes) of SS 198 LF. It's a red carton.

What's the difference between these and other Five Seven ammo? If it has advantages been so long since I used any I've forgotten exactly what they are. I believe it's LE/Military rounds available to the public.
I think my range/store owner ordered some for me and this is what the supplier sent, plus one carton of the blue.

I CCW the gun by the way.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Awhile back I picked up a carton (large box, i.e. ten 50rd boxes) of SS 198 LF. It's a red carton.

What's the difference between these and other Five Seven ammo? If it has advantages been so long since I used any I've forgotten exactly what they are. I believe it's LE/Military rounds available to the public.
I think my range/store owner ordered some for me and this is what the supplier sent, plus one carton of the blue.

I CCW the gun by the way.
It travels much faster than normal ammo. also it is hollow pointed and lead free. Here is a nice chart that shows all the types together
FN 5.7×28mm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Thanks much! Good resource. Does the round shatter after impact with human body, thought I read that somewhere...
One of your old threads you might want to read again.

http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-five-seven/49176-ammo-better-sd.html

You've asked the same questions before and have several threads you started about the same thing. Your questions have been answered in the past. Go back and read your old threads again. The information is the same, it's not going to change just because you don't like the answers. :?

Reactions: HK SD9 Tactical
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.