FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any idea where LEA's purchase their SS190 ammo from?

i realize gunbroker has it but i was wondering how and where the agencies purchase it.

thanks

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
agencies get it straight from a bonded warehouse. The purchasing dealer never lays hands on it.
one of my local agencies is looking to purchase some but can't find it at their standard place they get the common ammo from. thats the reason i was wondering where so i could tell them. I'm retired LEO and they know i shoot 5.7 a lot. they recently took delivery of a couple P90s to use in the aviation dept. since they can collect the brass easily.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
one of my local agencies is looking to purchase some but can't find it at their standard place they get the common ammo from. thats the reason i was wondering where so i could tell them. I'm retired LEO and they know i shoot 5.7 a lot. they recently took delivery of a couple P90s to use in the aviation dept. since they can collect the brass easily.
Atlantictactical can get it for them. $450/500rds

·
Registered
252 Posts
$460/500rnds VS $300/50rnds !!!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Funny that you said that because I was actually looking into it. It even saves you $$ on some firearms. I remember once seeing a PS90 for $950 in Hillsboro which needed that darn test.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Funny that you said that because I was actually looking into it. It even saves you $$ on some firearms. I remember once seeing a PS90 for $950 in Hillsboro which needed that darn test.
You can buy the SS198 and LE firearms with and EMT license....

Unfortunately, this ammo (SS190) is more than just a test....It has to be ordered on a department letterhead which typically means the funds must come out of a departments budget (depends on the department of course).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts