FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ss192 and other ammo for sale

As this is my first post please bare with me, have you sold all of the ammo posted? if not could you please tell me what is left? thank you david..

·
Registered
9 Posts
How Much Left

How much of each type of Ammo do you have left and how much for it all email is the best way [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been a while since I logged on. All of the above ammo is still available and located in Virginia. All ammo has been safety stored in moisture free ammo cans. I also have the following for sale:

- 200 rounds of once fired , cleaned (simple green soak and fresh water rinse with oven dry and primer pockets cleaned with tool) and resized 5.7 brass. This brass was lovingly prepared by myself from once fired rounds (that I shot - so I know they were once fired...) of NIB FN factory ammo empties. I'd intended to reload this stuff myself before I ended up trading the 5.7 in deal to good to pass up. - SOLD

- 1 new in box FiveseveN pistol mag, as in *NEW* in box, never even inserted into gun. - SOLD

- slight used Lee precision custom made 5.7 dies WITH a custom Lee auto primer tool shell holder. The auto-prime shell holder DID NOT ship with the custom dies that were produced by Lee (ordered by a member over at Fiveseven.net) and I had to purchase and have it custom made (by Lee) separate. It did not make it into picture, but I do have it and it will be sent, along with the Lee shell holder (for use in press) pictured. In case you are wonding what this is or why needed, the Lee press shell holder DOES NOT WORK with the auto-prime hand tool. Lee DOES NOT produce an "off the shelf" auto-prime shell holder for the 5.7 round. If you want to prime your brass wit ha hand tool this shell holder is required and was not included with the die sets ordered from Lee.

- 200 rounds of ss192/195 "pulled" bullets. These bullets were pulled using a collet puller by and individual who wanted to send virgin brass to Elite Ammo. Bullets are in great condition and look perfect aside from the rub marks were they were inserted into the case mouths. I was assured by Elite that these bullet shoot and perform as new. Use data published on web to assemble your on SS198. - SOLD

-Calvin

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
How much for the magazine? Include shipping in your quote. PM me.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
HK,
If we're lucky, we should get a response in September if we judge it by his first post and the most recent. I hope not, but...

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
cledford3 has made his email address available, those of you who want to buy something from him should probably try to contact him that way.

:?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am available via email & PM. Also, I apologize for not putting prices in my post for the additional equipment. I'm always open to offers (including on the ammo) but think the following are pretty fair:

200 Loose ss192/195 bullets $30 plus shipping (figure $38 for USPS priority with conf) (I paid $40 for these when I bought them from a guy who now works for Elite Mfg)

Mag (this is a FiveseveN mag not PS90) - $30 plus shipping

Dies - $50 plus shipping

Brass - Make offer? I've got no idea...

-Calvin

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Re: ss192, ss196 and other FN ammo and for sale...

cledford3 said:
8 x 50 round, unopened ss197 ($20 per box)
3 x 50 rounds, unopened ss195 ($20 per box)

$200 shipped? If so, I'll take it.

:shock:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All:

Here is the current update on the items for sale as the "sold" and "sold pending funds" comments I edited into the previous posts aren't very noticeable.

The following are still AVAILABLE:

- Dies
- all of the ss192
- all of the ss196

The rest is sold or sold pending funds:

- all ss195 & ss197
- Magazine
- pulled bullets
- empty cases

-Calvin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status