FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys I got one of my local gun shops to support the cause of cheaper ammo. Keifer`s Gun shop located at 401 Main Street Walnutport, Pennsylvania 18088,(610) 760-9597, is going to be selling ss197 and ss195 at 19.99 a box, and at 19 a box for 10 boxes or more. So he basically going to be the best price in my area period. All other places are currently charging ruffle 22 a box for ss197 or more due to supply and demand. So guys if your interested in getting ammo at a good price call him up and tell him Eddie told you about the prices. He is currently reordering more ammo in bulk. i just bought alot of his ammo, and I told him my fello forum members always like a good deal on ammo.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Not a bad price but the forum sponsors are a great deal as well! :?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no dude your prices are good i have no idea what the shipping would be from my local guy i was merely posting what he told me today to inform my fello members i wasnt trying to cut anyone business out

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Anther sponsor, Buds gunshop has has some for sale for a decent price as well :?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all i can say is buy buy buy we got lucky that the ammo price jump didnt effect 5.7 that much but it has be slowly creeping up in price get now while you can I would tell anyone who has a 5.7x28mm firearm to get atleast 500 to 1000 rounds before end of the year

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.