FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I got one of my local gun shops to support the cause of cheaper ammo. Keifer`s Gun shop located at 401 Main Street Walnutport, Pennsylvania 18088,(610) 760-9597, is going to be selling ss197 and ss195 at 19.99 a box, and at 19 a box for 10 boxes or more. So he basically going to be the best price in my area period. All other places are currently charging ruffle 22 a box for ss197 or more due to supply and demand. So guys if your interested in getting ammo at a good price call him up and tell him Eddie told you about the prices. He is currently reordering more ammo in bulk. i just bought alot of his ammo, and I told him my fello forum members always like a good deal on ammo.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
One caution - I have no problem with mentioning a good deal - but if this will be an ongoing thing, it isn't fair to our sponsors that sell ammo on the site.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh sorry man I didnt think of that at all I just thought I should mention it to people in Pa because the dealers here are way over priced. :(

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Not a bad price but the forum sponsors are a great deal as well! :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
truehuntersupply said:
Are my prices overpriced with shipping?
No, I just went hunting for 197 ammo, since you and everyone else is out it seems. Your prices with shipping is pretty good. You have it $10 or more cheaper for 500 rounds.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no dude your prices are good i have no idea what the shipping would be from my local guy i was merely posting what he told me today to inform my fello members i wasnt trying to cut anyone business out

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Anther sponsor, Buds gunshop has has some for sale for a decent price as well :?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all i can say is buy buy buy we got lucky that the ammo price jump didnt effect 5.7 that much but it has be slowly creeping up in price get now while you can I would tell anyone who has a 5.7x28mm firearm to get atleast 500 to 1000 rounds before end of the year

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I am the opposite. I prefer the 197 for self defense. Makes a bigger hole. And, I still wonder about the lead free primer thing and long term storage.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just purchased 2 cs from Robert at True Hunter Supply (sponsor) and he was cheaper than Midway's Vets Day sale price.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah its getting harder to find ammo these days grab it while you can if my local guys dont have any i`ll be ordering from sponsors on here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts