FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
St. Tammany mother accused of bizarre drive-by shooting

Jay Vice Reporting

Officials say a Madisonville area woman has been arrested and booked with multiple offenses, including attempted second degree murder, after a drive by shooting in the Kathmann Estates subdivision.

Investigators say 33-year-old Anthonia Montairo Catoire-Miller of #7 Hester St., Madisonville was driving a minivan with three of her teenage children Monday afternoon near the intersection of Kathmann and Hester streets off Hwy. 22

According to police, Catoire-Miller spotted her daughter's ex-boyfriend standing nearby with a group of friends. After driving a short distance away from the group, police say that the woman stopped her vehicle and backed up, and pointed the barrel of a .410 shotgun out of the driver's side window and fired one shot in his direction.

Although the victim was 15 - 20 feet from the vehicle, he was not hit, according to a Sheriff's Department spokesman.

Investigators say Catoire-Miller then parked her vehicle in a nearby driveway and walked a short distance with her children to her pending residence at 70 Oak Park Drive .

Deputies responding to a 911 call say they found an extremely combative Catoire-Miller in her Oak Park Dr. residence. After being handcuffed and placed in the rear of a patrol car, officers say she used her legs to kick out one of the unit�s rear windows. Deputies say they were finally able to subdue Catoire-Miller after using a taser.

Deputies say they were unable to determine a motive for the shooting.

"She was extremely combative with our deputies when we got there," said St. Tammany Sheriff spokesman George Bonnette. "We did wind up having to taze her, and she broke some windows out of the patrol car. So, she wasn't very cooperative and wasn't saying much about why she did it."

Investigators say the shotgun was retrieved from the Oak Park Dr. house.

During processing at the jail, officials say a second live shotgun shell was found in Catoire-Miller�s brassiere.

Catorie-Miller was booked Monday evening with attempted second degree murder, simple criminal damage to property, resisting an officer, taking contraband to and from a penal institution, and two contempt of court warrants.

Catoire-Miller remains in the St. Tammany Parish Jail in lieu of $83,000 bond.

http://wwl.com/St--Tammany-mother-accused-in-bizzare-drive-by-sho/3136203

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Doesn't she look like a great mother! :-D :-D

A .410? :-D
Probably had 2 pellets in the thing. Even if the kid had gotten hit, it wouldn't have done much. The first deer my dad shot had a .410 slug under its spine. All it did was cause it to run funny.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Don't tase me Bro! :-D

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Can you blame the guy? With the mother looking like that, I'm sure the daughter wasn't very far behind when she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. :lol:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Madhouse said:
man, I thought that was a picture of dog the bounty hunter!!

:-D
Thank God for your avatar! It brings some relief to the ugly in this thread :lol:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
djv38 said:
Madhouse said:
man, I thought that was a picture of dog the bounty hunter!!

:-D
Thank God for your avatar! It brings some relief to the ugly in this thread :lol:
If you think thats good I found Madhouses avatar with a lot less clothing, to be correct no clothing :p :shock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts