FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder how long it would be before these states realized how much money firearms brings into the state and repeal this stupid law. Law Enforcement is going to be hit the hardest, since there is no provision for them to be exempted from what I've seen. I think STI has pulled out of Cali already and FN doesn't sell a few products, and HK is the same way. The HK45 is not for sale in Cali as well as the P30 and Combat Competition. I wouldn't be surprised if Cali passes that new ammunition law either. Pretty soon police are going to be complaining about this as well. Police are going to be breaking this ammo law the most!!!!!! Think about how many times ammo passes from hand to hand between cops!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Micro stamping is retarded. As soon as the bad guys find out its being done they will buy a file and problem solved. This is not a solution, it's another form of gun control.

As far as cops being victoms in this situation let me just say "Boo hoo." I haven't herd any large group of cops making any push back on the issue. Mostly, I have seen big police associations agreeing with the plan.

If the cops want this issue to go away they would say so, don'y you think?

(crickets chirping)

The silence is deafening.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Micro stamping is retarded. As soon as the bad guys find out its being done they will buy a file and problem solved. This is not a solution, it's another form of gun control.

As far as cops being victoms in this situation let me just say "Boo hoo." I haven't herd any large group of cops making any push back on the issue. Mostly, I have seen big police associations agreeing with the plan.

If the cops want this issue to go away they would say so, don'y you think?

(crickets chirping)

The silence is deafening.
The police and the police associations are two totally different things.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The police and the police associations are two totally different things.
Thats a load of crap, the Police Associations are staffed by police, not janitors, carpenders, and auto workers.

If cops wanted these organizations to stop what they were doing, they could just stop joining them. Right?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Most LEOs (not all mind you) that I know personally are not firearms enthusiasts, don't like guns generally, have only a knowledge of the weapon they carry, and would prefer all civilians to be unarmed.

PDs are not our allies on this issue.

Individual officers may be, but do not expect departments and their politically connected chiefs to be on our side.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree with BlitzPig. Its up to the individual LEO to actually let himself be heard, as for the department, they operate depending on the feelings of who is in charge. The police department or officers actually have no real duty to you, the individual. Their loyalty or performance of duty is to the hiring dept., city, county, state, etc.. Of course, not all LEOs think along those lines :? For many, it is just a job and will blindly follow whatever regulations are thrown in front of them even if it violates moral standards or common sense!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts