FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok for all the forum members that own a STG556 I would like to know how the firearm feels? fires? does it FTE FTF? any pros or cons on the firearm? I am thinking of buying one, but I have had problems in the past with clone style firearms, I.E. The cemte, MP5 clones ( sw-5) <<piece of crap that was. :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can tell you 2 Mondays ago....I mean last Monday......I mean yesterday.....no, wait.....later this week. Mine has been shipping for 3+ weeks now. But I am not complaining, just waiting quietly.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
dumapus said:
I can tell you 2 Mondays ago....I mean last Monday......I mean yesterday.....no, wait.....later this week. Mine has been shipping for 3+ weeks now. But I am not complaining, just waiting quietly.
That's what you get for ordering a green stock (just kidding)! :-D

The fit, finish and feel are superb! As far as function, cannot answer that as I purchased as a "collector" (i.e., no shootey, shootey).

However, on other boards, limited range reports disclose no FTF's or FTE's.

Tony

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey Tony thanks you are making my wait so much easier :cry:

Workingman, youre in PA if you are close to Gettysburg, you are welcome to come and shoot mine...........when I get it......

And if anyone else in PA wants to shoot, let me know........when I get it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cool i am in bethlehem i am in a toss up between a magpul mausada and a stg556, i perfer to get a actual aug for the fact it may go up in value

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
workingman1976 said:
ok cool i am in bethlehem i am in a toss up between a magpul mausada and a stg556, i perfer to get a actual aug for the fact it may go up in value
If for shooting, get the green stock/20" barrel AUG (SN's 900SAXXX-906SAXXX).

If for collecting, get the black stock/16" barrel AUG (SN's 906SAXXX-908SAXXX).

Prices for the green range from $3,250.00 (excellent)- $4,250.00 (NIB); black $4,000.00 (excellent)- $5,000.00 (NIB).

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts