FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am reporting some stolen guns so that members could keep a lookout for them if you spot them. I only have a fnforum.net account so if anyone can forward this to all the AR-15 forums I would appreciate it. Mods feel free to move this if needed. This happened on the friday after thanksgiving.

The thieves made of with my -

1) one Daniel Defense DDM4V7 AR-15 S/N DD006262C - This rifle had a Magpul MOE grip, A Geissele SD-E Flat bow trigger, and a VLTOR BCM mod 4 medium Charging handle. this one had no sights on it and a 1913 rail along top. I had the rail sections removed on the free float handguard.

also

1) one Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact 9mm pistol S/N MG890531. This pistol was in its factory case with three magazines.

Both guns are black.
Thank you so much for your help. I cannot help but think someone is going to be hurt in a future crime with guns I had purchased. These are already reported stolen. Please get this out of these criminals hands.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Hope they are recovered, before someone gets hurt or killed.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Man that blows. Thieves suk. That being said... If I can be nosy, can i ask how/where were they stolen from? Car?House?Safe?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts