FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
At what point do people come together and say enough is enough? Until it happens to you? Your father? Your brother? Your son? Your mother? Your wife? Your daughter? I don't understand how cities can get away with a blatent violation of people's constitutional rights over and over again and the sheeple just stand by and let it happen. It's all good till it happens to you.

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
364 Posts
This is def. wrong. It's one thing if they would actually have some kind of reasonable suspicion, but this is the wrong way to conduct business. It's one thing for an officer to attempt a voluntary stop, but to force a stop and frisk is over the top without good reason. These people need to vote their politicians out of office. NY is a prime example of a police state. They tried to outlaw the sale of large fountain drinks for crying out loud. This type of behavior doesn't surprise me out of them.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It is happening everywhere...We have Fed up here whom practices this every time out...A US forest ranger...I no longer drive into the federal woods; I only go in on foot...I'll take em for a long walk. Will not permit an illegal search...The message is clear; it is the kings land. Keep off.

·
Registered
961 Posts
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." -T.J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts