FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know most of you have already seen this, but it really struck me the way she coward like a scared mouse when the shoe came flying her way. Just look at her body language. Head down, hands clasped, shrinking away like she is saying PLEASE DON'T HURT ME PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. Yeah that looks like someone who would stand up to Putin and spit in his eye.:p Yes, any of us would duck if we saw something flying at us out of the corner of our eye, but then we would immediately begin to scan the area to evaluate any additional threat. Not sheep away. I suppose someone will put her in for the Bronze Star for bravery under fire.
:th_sign0149::th_sign0080:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Whoever threw that shoe has a damn cannon for an arm!

I always cracked up and Bushs face when the first shoe came flying in.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Whoever threw that shoe has a damn cannon for an arm!

I always cracked up and Bushs face when the first shoe came flying in.
I always thought he was thinking about how he could get that guy in the Ranger's farm system!!!! Seriously though, that is some precision to to along with a hell of a right arm....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks to me like she's scared, trying to "get off the X" while trying to fight off being too scared to do so. She has a lot to worry about - I don't think you can be a crooked politician and not be worried that the boogie man might jump out and get you for it.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
The cats would save him and all his firearms:) The dog....it would watch the house burn down:)
You have that backwards BBG. Cats are the most indifferent creatures on the planet. Dogs tell the locals Timmy fell down the oil pipe.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
I would have to give the strongest woman award to Akitainu's wife.

All those animals and firearms in that house.

If he had a fire what do you think he would save first?
The pecking order in my house is as follows:

1) Wife
2) Dog (sorry cats)
3) Cats (they self rank at 1)
4) The comfy chair
5) Me
6) Plankton

If we had a fire, I'd shove everyone out the nearest window. Because when it starts to hit the scattered caches of ammo...well, things will get interesting to say the least. At least we'd finally get rid of that damn squirrel that seems to be in the wall.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
She looks scared, and really feeble to me. I currently work with a few Obama tards who wish that he could stay in office, but will settle for this she-beast. It's enough to make me nauseous on a daily basis.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
She looks scared, and really feeble to me. I currently work with a few Obama tards who wish that he could stay in office, but will settle for this she-beast. It's enough to make me nauseous on a daily basis.
Good god man!!! How do you keep from projectile vomiting on their faces? That's heinous.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts