FN Herstal Firearms banner

Stryker Enterprises S.E.A.L Lower

6K views 49 replies 20 participants last post by  LESTER 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if stryker enterprises are still making lowers? I, unfortunately, ordered one last year and have not been able to get ahold of them via email or phone. Just wondering if it's worth my time to keep an eye out for it someday or if they just closed up shop and aren't producing anymore. Thanks!

#14 ·
I ordered mine back in October '22... Been emailing back and forth with them asking for updates. I've been told they only have 1 guy working on fulfilling orders for their lowers. I've got an x products lower on my scar now and I absolutely hate it. It only seems to work with mag pull 20 and 25 rd mags... And anytbing over 10 is now banned in RI....

#28 ·
Wow it's hard to believe this is still a problem all these years later. Is there really still a big demand for billet SCAR 17 lowers that accept PMAGs?

With all of the companies who were making them I figured this was covered but it seems like they have all had issues. The X-products looked pretty good, did they stop making them?

#29 ·
Wow it's hard to believe this is still a problem all these years later. Is there really still a big demand for billet SCAR 17 lowers that accept PMAGs?

With all of the companies who were making them I figured this was covered but it seems like they have all had issues. The X-products looked pretty good, did they stop making them?
Idk I picked up my scar in about 2020 I missed the boat on a lot of the billet lowers that were out there and Stryker seemed to be the only one still in business, just thought it would be neat to have a billet lower

#31 ·
The x products lower, at least the one I got, isn't good. I don't trust it. Has mag fitment issues. Only works with Magpul 20 and 25 round p mags. Every 10 round mag, steel or polymer, that I tried didnt fit. Either I couldn't insert the mag (10rd Magpul p mags) or I had to remove the lower the get the mag out (hexmag 20rd pined to 10rd mags and a couple different generic steel 10 and 20rd mags.) Couple that with the mag release hole not being drilled properly (the mag release hangs up and won't fully depress), the overall quality is just meh. Only reason I bought the x products lower was because they were in stock, when HDD and Stryker were back ordered. .

The Stryker lower I ordered has some factory parts that I'm having them install, but I'm swapping my timbey trigger module into it.

Also, I have nothing bad to say about the factory lower. If FN just made the scar compatible with ar10/sr25 mags I'dve never replaced it. But, when I move.back.hokw to the free state of NH I plan on buying a Fix from Q (hate the owner but the products are damn good) and wanted a bolt gun and a semi auto that took the same mags and same ammo

#35 ·
I ordered one early 2022. Waited. Called and was told the employee issue story. Spoke again in July 22 was told 30 lowers ahead of me and No one will work.

Used the web contact page every 3 months or so and also called but got no response.

This month I requested my funds back from my credit card company and at least I got mine back somehow.

Caveat Emptor.....
rp

This post has been deleted
#44 ·
I guess the only problem with his products is the time it takes to receive them. As bad as that is, I guess parts that don’t function correctly are more acceptable. We always had good dealings. But I got mine years ago. Maybe today it’s a different operation. I really do not understand the hate. If you feel you have waited too long, just get your money back. That’s why we pay by CC. 🤷🏻‍♂️

#47 ·
How long do you usually have to refute the charge? I haven’t had to do it so I don’t know how long you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.