FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
congrats on the roll out stryker! Since I was a rook here been seeing the development of the seal. You put allot of hard work into it cant wait for reviews to roll out

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Looking forward to a package from Stryker Enterprises in the mail in the not too distant future... :th_ban_dance01:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
The eagle rises from the ashes... years of blood sweat and tears into the product... looking forward to the rubber meeting the road...

·
Registered
660 Posts
That looks soo bad @$$! Congrats my friend on such a strong and well tested product! (also doesn't hurt that it's awesome looking too! :smile:)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Very nicely done video. Congratulations on the long awaited, roll out that we all know you fought tooth and nail to make happen while not sacrificing quality and reliability for time. I never thought i would need a seal but having a small amount of 10 rd fn mags (california) has made me reconsider, i will likely purchase once orders have been caught up amd after i pay off my 16s. It looks great. Congratulations again And once more thank you for working so hard for your customers.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Great video!:? Highly looking forward to receiving mine.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice Video!!! :shock:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.