FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Beautiful machining; and it appears to be highly practical.

Great work, sir.

Reactions: STL

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice Jim. This is how they should have been designed.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the compliments Gents.

Wags,

Will you be doing any video POV shooting?

Just curious...

It looks good in camo too.:?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Must have! Im going through scar withdrawls here!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice post Wags. :?

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
shortest review ever, and i feel it's all that is necessary

buy!

if you feel that this is not an improvement to the system, you should probably sell your 16/17, at first when i was fingerf*cking my scar at home i thought that it might bite the back of my palm/thumb while reciprocating, but it didn't. the E.A.C.H. is great, didn't catch on my gear, i moved my elcan forward to test if id smash up my fingers while racking, and it doesnt, have any other questions PM me. i need to buy another so i can replace the half-a-standard on the LH side of my scar,

no videos, POV's battery was dead, only took the gf out and made her do ready up drills and did a lot of holster drills with my CCW

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sarge I can shoot it POV for you and post it up after I receive mine. If someone beats me to it all cool.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Wag's did you mean to post a photo of the SCAR, that is an AR15 in the photo. :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Received mine in the mail today, no more fingers slipping off the tiny charging handle. Excellent piece of hardware Jim.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
90 Posts
One this to watch out for. I bought two - one for the 16 and 17. Solves all the knuckle issues. Great product.
But if you run with one hand on the magwell like we sometimes do - keep your thumb down or it will get smacked pretty good.
Old AR15 habits are hard to lose. Probably why FN went with the charging handle they have.

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One this to watch out for. I bought two - one for the 16 and 17. Solves all the knuckle issues. Great product.
But if you run with one hand on the magwell like we sometimes do - keep your thumb down or it will get smacked pretty good.
Old AR15 habits are hard to lose. Probably why FN went with the charging handle they have.
Gents have gotten cracked in the thumb by the OEM unit as well - to the point where the weapon choked. Just be mindful of any reciprocating CH, regardless of whose it is.

-SS

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep, if you shoot right handed and you have a reciprocating CH on the left side, you're always going to have to think about where your forward hand is. A longer or angled downward one may be even worse. One of the downsides of the design, I think.
Do you run an E.A.C.H. on your SCAR?

·
Premium Member
10,657 Posts
Ok Boys, keep this on topic. So, somebody got a booboo, put a band-aid on it and man up :p . Don't crap on his thread!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts