FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day if I walked out of class I would be considered a truant and disciplined accordingly. I probably couldn't have walked back the next day as I would be nurturing my backside. Oh well, just put it out there for comments. My daughter is in college and she is terrified to express her conservative views. Where did we go wrong? :oops:

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Because liberals with the aid of the MSM took control of the narrative. If you disagreed with their viewpoint you would be branded a racist, bigot, homophobe, sexist, religious extremest, and so forth. Those words have collapsed empires. We even live in fear of criminal charges for uttering "hate speach". There is no longer room for open discussion of opposing ideas. As long as this continues, liberals hold the high ground.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An anecdote here. Family in CO last fall for a mini-vacation while my daughter was out of school. Nice place west of Ft. Collins by Thompson River. Had a lot of dust on rental car due to road construction. My son wrote Trump in the dust on the tailgate but my daughter immediately wiped it out saying that she couldn't be seen on campus with anything Trump related. This has become a big issue in my family. Sad that college students (and high school and lesser grades now I guess) can't openly express their opinions.

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
We are repeating what happened in 1692 in Salem Massachusetts when a bunch of bratty children started accusing people of being witches. WE, the NRA, are the new witches and must be killed and burned. They were literally saying this in the CNN forum and were yelling "Burn her" to Dana Loesch. The Communists have been indoctrinating the children since the 1960s and now feel the time is right to use the children (because they are now totally re-educated) to further their goals. Stay awake and keep your powder dry. This time we "Witches" will not go quietly to be executed.

·
Registered
284 Posts
The Liberals have infiltrated our youth at its most vulnerable point, when death occurs to family and fellow students. I went to college a decade ago and I've been back for over a year and half currently. However, we must not fear to express who and how we are whether it be academically or politically. Sure I've had some heated conversations with fellow classmates but we have to know how we are going to deliver the message prior to conversation engagement. I try to kill them with kindness, while also stating facts (e.g., Planned parenthood kills more children in one year then fire-arm engagements do in a century! So why do you support that but not guns in schools to DEFEND our kids?). I know fellow members here have daughters and they need to be careful (I have one of my own) but if they don't engage in these conversations, the liberals will win. They know how to brainwash, manipulate and disguise something that is complete deception. Therefore, we have to come up with a strategy to speak in conjunction with keeping our children safe. Our conservative youths should be entitled to march for their beliefs to (e.g., 2nd amendment, pro life, etc).

·
Registered
719 Posts
I heard on the radio today that one of the local high school's student walkout population walked outside but then immediately came back in and held their protest in the gym because it was too cold to go outside - temp in the mid to upper 50s range and sunny. I had been working outside without a jacket on during the time of their walkout and then heard about it while driving home this afternoon. They are happy to protest something about which they know nothing as long as it isn't in the least little bit uncomfortable for them. Showed me what a spoiled, pretentious group of children are in school today. They have suffered nothing in their lives except maybe the internet going down in a power outage and when called upon to do even the smallest of inconveniences they wither at the prospect. Imagine these kids during the Ukrainian protests. Being dropped into Bosnia. Or Darfour. They are protesting their own constitutionally spelled out creator, whether you think that was God or nature or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, given rights and don't even know what those rights are. They should be protesting the possibility of Illinois violating the 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments with possible passing of the 18-20 year olds need to turn in their legally owned semi-auto firearms legislation. But instead, since they have never had any conflict or hardship in their lives, just like the good little sheeple they are, do the bidding of those who want to see this country destroyed. The enemy is within and is moving at an exponential pace.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You are all a bunch of mysoginistic racists! Those kids are our future.

LOL :lol:

·
Registered
719 Posts
We are repeating what happened in 1692 in Salem Massachusetts when a bunch of bratty children started accusing people of being witches. WE, the NRA, are the new witches and must be killed and burned. They were literally saying this in the CNN forum and were yelling "Burn her" to Dana Loesch. The Communists have been indoctrinating the children since the 1960s and now feel the time is right to use the children (because they are now totally re-educated) to further their goals. Stay awake and keep your powder dry. This time we "Witches" will not go quietly to be executed.
I sink like a rock in water and do not weigh the same as a duck. Although that should keep me safe from the witch trials I do believe that someone somewhere is ready to craft all kinds of false noses from carrots for us all.

·
Registered
284 Posts
What a bunch of Pussi*s!
I heard on the radio today that one of the local high school's student walkout population walked outside but then immediately came back in and held their protest in the gym because it was too cold to go outside - temp in the mid to upper 50s range and sunny. I had been working outside without a jacket on during the time of their walkout and then heard about it while driving home this afternoon. They are happy to protest something about which they know nothing as long as it isn't in the least little bit uncomfortable for them. Showed me what a spoiled, pretentious group of children are in school today. They have suffered nothing in their lives except maybe the internet going down in a power outage and when called upon to do even the smallest of inconveniences they wither at the prospect. Imagine these kids during the Ukrainian protests. Being dropped into Bosnia. Or Darfour. They are protesting their own constitutionally spelled out creator, whether you think that was God or nature or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, given rights and don't even know what those rights are. They should be protesting the possibility of Illinois violating the 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments with possible passing of the 18-20 year olds need to turn in their legally owned semi-auto firearms legislation. But instead, since they have never had any conflict or hardship in their lives, just like the good little sheeple they are, do the bidding of those who want to see this country destroyed. The enemy is within and is moving at an exponential pace.

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
I propose to all these little snowflakes that in exchange for their demand that no one under the age of 21 can own a gun and have a 3 day waiting period to buy... They in turn must be 21 to own smart phones and video games AND VOTE!!!!!!! :-o

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
In the 4 minute video, in the link, Glenn Beck also mentions a bunch of ... drum roll please..... Communists.

Surprise: Guess who’s actually behind the student-led protests and national walkouts

It’s been exactly one month since the deadly school shooting which killed 17 people in Parkland, Florida. Today, thousands of students and teachers walked out of their classrooms as part of the #Enough! National School Walkout to raise awareness about gun violence and school safety.

But who organized this nationwide event? “Was it David Hogg and the merry band of underage, gun control experts?” asked Glenn on the show today. He added that, “for the first time in a month, they actually didn’t have anything to do with it.”

Today’s walkout was in fact set up by the Women’s March, a movement with close ties to the likes of Louis Farrakhan, the Anti-Semitic hate-group leader, the “Jihad against Trump” declaring Linda Sarsour, and Farrakhan’s dubious devotees, Carmen Perez and Tamika Mallory.

“What’s behind the women’s march? Do you want to know what they stand for?” Glenn asked. “If my children were participating in this, I would want to know.”

https://www.theblaze.com/video/surprise-guess-whos-actually-behind-the-student-led-protests-and-national-walkouts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I propose to all these little snowflakes that in exchange for their demand that no one under the age of 21 can own a gun and have a 3 day waiting period to buy... They in turn must be 21 to own smart phones and video games AND VOTE!!!!!!! :-o
i concur. if you cant handle the responsibility of gun ownership, and say teenagers are not mature enough for such things, then they really can handle the responsibility of contracts and consensual sex. After all bearing children by children and overgrown children, and then being raised by children and overgrown children is what got us ware we are...

·
Registered
639 Posts
In the 4 minute video, in the link, Glenn Beck also mentions a bunch of ... drum roll please..... Communists.

Today’s walkout was in fact set up by the Women’s March, a movement with close ties to the likes of Louis Farrakhan, the Anti-Semitic hate-group leader, the “Jihad against Trump” declaring Linda Sarsour, and Farrakhan’s dubious devotees, Carmen Perez and Tamika Mallory.

“What’s behind the women’s march? Do you want to know what they stand for?” Glenn asked. “If my children were participating in this, I would want to know.”

https://www.theblaze.com/video/surprise-guess-whos-actually-behind-the-student-led-protests-and-national-walkouts

View attachment 115913

Actually I am surprised it was them and not dumberg or one of his several groups..

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
off to the re-education camp for you sonny! You are supposed to parrot our Communist doctrine and do exactly as we say! :!:

High school suspends student for staying in during walkout
High school senior Jake Shoemaker was suspended for staying in a classroom alone during Wednesday's national student walkout protesting gun violence. Article Goal

High school student Jake Shoemaker, a senior at Hilliard Davidson High School in Ohio, was suspended for refusing to “follow instructions” when he opted to remain neutral during a nationwide student walkout on Wednesday.

Shoemaker was given the choice of either participating in a walkout to protest gun violence, or to attend study hall. He felt both of those options would brand him for taking a political position, so instead he sat in his designated classroom, alone, for the duration of the protest.

In an interview with WSYX-TV, Shoemaker said “I really didn’t have a choice here. If you walked out you were with the protest, you were for gun control and anti-gun violence. And if you sat in this pit with all these other people you were pro gun-violence.”

The student further defended his decision, saying “It’s the least political protest that exists. The thing that I was protesting was politics in the classroom. I feel it has no place in a school, in a district, anywhere.”

A day before the protest, Shoemaker met with the school’s principal to discuss the purpose of the protest. According to Shoemaker, the principal explained that the walkout was a way for “students to express themselves.”

During the protest, Shoemaker says he just worked on his homework. When his teacher and the other students returned, he was served a one-day suspension slip.

Hilliard City Schools says the reason for the suspension is Shoemaker’s choice to be unsupervised, since they’re responsible for students’ safety. District spokesperson Stacie Raterman said in an email, “I can only confirm that no student was suspended for not walking out, nor were any suspended for walking out.”

Upon receiving his suspension, Shoemaker sent a photo of the citation to a friend, who subsequently posted it online. Since then, Shoemaker, his father (whose phone number was posted on the documentation) and the school district have all received a barrage of calls, including death threats.

While Shoemaker’s father, Scott, says he supports his son’s decision and reasoning, he had also warned Jake that there would likely be repercussions. Scott opposed the school’s decision to suspend Jake, but also voiced his support of them overall. “They’re good people,” he said, “They did what they felt they had to do. I do not agree with the decision and I told them that.”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/03/16/ohio-high-school-suspends-student-for-staying-in-class-alone-during-walkout

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
Can someone share more stories from when they were a student?
Looks like we've got us a live one here folks, so I'll bite just for sh!tz & giggles.

I was a student once, but I walked out, fortunately I had bags that kept me from getting wet because you see it was raining on the day I planned to walk out. Out I walked from studentdom, along my walk out in the rain I came across a matchbook. As you can imagine since it was raining the matches were wet and no good.

Alas, inside the matchbook it was written that I could get an education. Indeed I did, I gotzme a Phd in walking in the rain without getting wet. My thesis was all wet and in pieces but I endeavored to persevere.

So, there you have it ZoeJohn, your life is now complete just sign here and we'll send you a copy ____

1 - 20 of 21 Posts