FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
My thoughts are with the good folks of Connecticut, and my prayers are for a peaceful resolution.

As I've said before, however, I won't be holding my breath...

Reactions: Ironminer

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Agreed DaveConn, but the trend of forces at work make me doubt that's going to happen. If you look across our once great republic, the lines have been drawn, and the differences become more stark by the day. On the one hand are those who believe that the government is infallible and knows all, on the other, those who believe government should limited and kept in its place: those misguided people too foolish to understand where their Utopian dreams are heading, and those of us who understand human nature and how easily power can corrupt otherwise good people. The lessons of history are written plainly for any who will open their eyes to see...sadly, too many refuse to do so.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Thanks for the support everybody !!!

our bungholes are still sore from the gungrabbing ramrod we took up the kazoo. :-(
first sb1160, And then a federal judge. Wo ruled, It totally infringes, but is 'constitutional'. Wtf ??????

lots of misinformation out there..but the storm is brewing..... One of the lead gungrabbing commie Don Willams is stepping down and will not run again in the legislature....
gov chairman MAO Malloy is oblivious to all, and actually believes he will win the Gov race again...unbelievable :-(

Reactions: Ironminer
1 - 7 of 7 Posts