FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this Laser?:

http://www.laserlyte.com/sub-compact/index.html

Looks quite interesting, and opens some new way of P90 Setup to me.

Looks like it could be mounted in front of any optic on the Top Rail, without interference to the aiming itself.

I like to mount lasers always Top or Bottom Rail, as you only have to align it with the barrel once, and then just adjust for elevation.

Looks quite small and rugged.

Hope, someone can help me a little, would be a great enhancement for some of my guns ;-)

regards

Reaper

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I have seen it in catalogs before. LaserAim also just came out with a similiarly shaped one. Someone has one of the LaserAim ones on their PS90 - They posted a pic on my HandgunForum - not sure if he is a member here - I think he is.

The one in the pic U posted doesn't have a pressure switch, but it is still very cool.

I wanted to mount mine on the top rail in front of my eotech, but it was too high to do that unfortunately. Of course, my laser wasonly $30. Maybe I'll buy something else later - for now, it was all I could afford w/ all the other stuff I bought...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that one is also interesting, as it as low as the other, but even has it's own rail to mont more stuff.

The pulse mode also makes it look better, as this saves battery life like hell.

Gotta try to get one to me, soon ;-)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Sub-Compact Laser is turned on by a small button on the rear, the Uni-Max is controlled by the switch you see at the rear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts