FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Why would they schedule a Super Bowl in an open air stadium in winter any way? Also Super Bowl Monday should be a national holiday.

Reactions: Szange01

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts

·
Administrator
11,102 Posts
AND TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE "INTERESTING" HAVE THEM PLAY WITH A BROWN LACED WHITE FOOTBALL:biggrin:

And to make it even better, every player should have to wear white with one team having blue helmets and the other having red helmets.

A true American ball game.

Planning the Stuper Bowl in a city at a time that could result in a devastating snow fall was not the most rational decisions ever made but it's big bucks for the host city so I can see why the cold climate cities were throwing a fit that only the warm climate cities or covered stadiums cities were being picked for a game.

Personally, I would like to see a bowl game played while it was snowing and visibility was cut down to ten yards. I am sure the fans would love it too.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Why would they schedule a Super Bowl in an open air stadium in winter any way? Also Super Bowl Monday should be a national holiday.
We had a Super Bowl Monday every year in Guam, and it started at about 08-0900 :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts