FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people just checked all of my supplies to see if everything was still in date, found my medical stuff and some canned stuff was out of date, i also got some new gallons of water and some gallons of gas for my generator

be sure to check your stuff and make sure your ammo is in a dry place :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I went through my stuff last year. I'm good until 2011. But thanx for the reminder.

By the way. I keep bottled water in in the cars and rotate it occasionally with new stuff from the store. My wife's friends kept telling her to never drink it because it would cause cancer. I told her to prove it... she sent me an email from a friend... I found this...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/medical/a/bottled-water.htm

My wife still has water in her trunk, I'll bet she'll drink it if she gets thirsty enough. :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have about 1500 gallons of ro water on hand and I can up that in 12 hours time and a flip of a valve to 3000 gallons

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i guess you guys are ready for the zombie attack! lol j/k

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
"iCeMaN" i guess you guys are ready for the zombie attack! lol j/k
You must have missed the recent news report of the lady who died and rigger had set in... no brainwaves and she... came... back to life. :evil:

It's already happening, it is spreading, they are outside your door right now. That guy at work that seems a little... different... he's one of them. You know you know it... :-x

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Isn't that the truth! Thats why I'm always packing....People generally ask my why i have more than one gun and i usual reply is: im getting ready for zombie attacks.... :-x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts