FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at OSS suppresors, gotta say I like their quick release... though screwing a suppressor for an eternity of 5 seconds is not a big deal...

I guess bottom line is, is it worth to sbr The 90 or can a suppresor be added to the 16” barrel? Not that I would waste on doing that but just asking for the sake of convo.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Everyone that has an SBR'd PS90 loves them, me included. Great little compact package for carrying discreetly if needed. There are option out there to suppress a 16" barrel version, it's a change of the barrel shroud. Sometimes those can be hard to get but they are available. I have one in each config., an SBR and a normal 16", and both are able to be suppressed. A suppressed SBR PS90 will just make you giggle they are so fun and if you're getting an OSS Titanium it'll be very pleasant to shoot with the very reduced back pressure.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyone that has an SBR'd PS90 loves them, me included. Great little compact package for carrying discreetly if needed. There are option out there to suppress a 16" barrel version, it's a change of the barrel shroud. Sometimes those can be hard to get but they are available. I have one in each config., an SBR and a normal 16", and both are able to be suppressed. A suppressed SBR PS90 will just make you giggle they are so fun and if you're getting an OSS Titanium it'll be very pleasant to shoot with the very reduced back pressure.

Awesome! thanks for the advice. I have plants to sbr my ps90 in the future. Feel and know that’s how it was intended to be in the first place

1 - 3 of 3 Posts