FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a MITER mount for my scar 17! I just read somewhere that civilians can't purchase the suppressor for anymore. Does any now if it's possible to buy I used one? If so does anyone have any Leeds?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
You could buy them new about three years ago. They were few and far between. Check gun broker for them. Honestly though, no sense in paying the premium for one over the SDN-6. They're longer, heavier, cost more and have less DB reduction.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could buy them new about three years ago. They were few and far between. Check gun broker for them. Honestly though, no sense in paying the premium for one over the SDN-6. They're longer, heavier, cost more and have less DB reduction.
Yeah your probably right. I will have to get get the regular AAC mout and go with the sdn-6. It's to bad, I like the look of the MITER. I'll just use the MITER until I get the sdn-6. Thanks Kev.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
For sure. The one bonus of the miter can is that you could adjust for poi. But, finding one is like finding a needle in a haystack. I've seen them going for ridiculous prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts